Join Our Club Today!
Please submit a separate form for each participant. You will receive a welcome package in your email with details about membership, including payment options and meeting times.
What is a Growler?
A Growler is a 1.89 liter glass jug of draught beer to go and have either a screw-on cap or a hinged porcelain gasket cap. Once filled and sealed a Growler is good for 5 – 7 days. Once opened it’s recommended that you consume it within a day.
The term Growler dates back to the late 19th century in North America when fresh beer was carried from the local pub to one’s home by means of a small galvanized pail. The sound that the CO2 made when it escaped from the lid as the beer sloshed around sounded like a growl, hence the name Growler.
Join our Growler Club
Our Growler club is a fun spirited social club that meets at 7:00 PM every 3rd Monday of every month at Taps on Queen to enjoy great food, meet new people and to sample our latest brews with our head brewer.
Growler Club is $15 for each meeting attended. Included in each meeting:
- A growler fill of this month’s new release (please bring back your empty growlers).
- A structured tasting with our Head Brewer and discussion of the new beer and how it was made. We also discuss beer in general.
- Two (2) – 12 ounce tastings: first is the new beer of the month and second is an exclusive small batch release for growler club members only to taste.
- Exclusive question and answer period with the head brewer
- 10% off all regularly priced food (excludes daily specials)
Come in early to have a bite from our delicious menu. Monday night special: burger and a pint for $10.
Please contact us for more information.